Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Imagination - The Potential 'You'

I blow free through the unfathomable sky,
Mercurial I am, I fly high.
Invisible I am to your naked eye,
But I am, and that is no lie.

I am this featureless being,
But my effects you are seeing.
I can be sweet, can be bitter,
An intricate part of your nature.

I am an untamable force,
Turbulent, I follow no predictable course.
I flow across mountains, through the trees,
I can be devastating, can be a breeze.

I am the source of all creation,
The idol showered with veneration.
I am you, you are me,
For without me, you cannot be.

Be free like me, come fly with me,
And a whole new world you will see.
A world with a beautiful, serene cover,
And a new 'you' you will discover.

So embrace me now, don't resist my flow.
Arm in arm, together we grow.
Just feel me, become one with me,
And forever you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment