Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Love's an Angel

You are the veracity of my existence,
The source and destiny of my exuberance.
We are one,
Under this sun,
Our's is a world of no pretense.

It is in you that I seek,
My lost self with a future so bleek.
You are my light,
Forever bright,
My redemption in this abysmal creek.

You make my life beautiful,
Make all my endeavours fruitful.
No more immured,
Forever cured,
You make this journey blissful.

Gone is the salacious being,
The one who was always fleeing.
Gone the pain,
Broken the chain,
With you I am my true being.

Each day a blossoming flower,
My new life a refreshing shower.
Now my love,
You are my dove,
Up high in this majestic tower.

Now my life a euphoric dance,
With you this life a utopian trance.
My angel you are,
My cute little star,
With you my life a beautiful chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment